0 like 0 dislike
asked in PostgreSQL Database Forum by (100 points)  

A range that I've no concept of, before I had a full-time job, I used to be permitted to  OSRS gold purchase unlimited amounts of bone bolts . Now, it's limited to 300 daily in the shop that isn't ideal. In terms of att/def/str . I've trained at moss giants , as I'm not hungry and the large bones are a great addition to prayer. If anyone can offer any help, I'd be very grateful. My rs username is same as my username on this forum.

If you discover Gds while conducting gds, you will throw ggs over the gd you have just discovered. If you come across keys to the door, make sure to see if anyone has the key, and if they don't, shut the door. If you're praying for nothing, you do not want to go into gd's or heavy key doors that are locked by mages, which means you'll have to wait for the team.

You drop ggs at gd doors that require to be done quickly, it's not recommended to drop at the key door in the event that someone else has their own key... Don't drop it in an altar. Do not drop it in a fishing spot or at a skilling area. Only gd's essentially.

This information may be wrong however, I believe that's what I've heard that your issue is teams if you follow through with everything you claim to are doing... I was a good keyer for a while when I was dunging. teams can cause a massive problem, to solve this I created a permanent team for a time... I highly recommend doing this, but don't do it with nooby friends though... You should find friends who are at your combat or dungeoneering levels, and it is great because you meet at regularly and you do floors.

A few simple tips for speedy floors Be aware of where all doors are. If you do not have a sharp memory and you are not able to remember, you can make notes on developers console without slowing yourself down. Try to always be prepared by knowing which doors are close to your home, etc. You do not want to end up needing to look for  rs07 fire cape service doors, which can slow your pace.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike