0 like 0 dislike
asked in MySQL Database Forum by (100 points)  

Armadyl Pendant - Cheap Armadyl item. I'm currently looking to put an offer in exchange for and Armadyl Stole to replace it, but it probably won't sell for RS gold more than a few dollars. Saradomin Body – Helps get to Armadyl's Eyrie, and also allows me to kill Aviansies within the middle zone in the middle of God Wars Dungeon if the eyrie gets too crowded (but generally, it won't).

Dragon Plateskirt is a great choice for a ranged attack penalty however, the great ranged defense is able to counteract this. In the future, I might replace it with Dragon Platelegs to look more attractive, however, right now it just is not financially feasible for me. Snakeskin Boots - Nifty ranged attack bonus, as well as defensive bonus with range.

Ava Accumulator - Who wouldn't need this while ranging? Rune Crossbow - Great one-handed weapon that can be used in a range. Can't wait till dragon comes out! Zamorak Vambraces - Zamorak item that comes with a good range bonus to in reducing the impact of other equipment. Bolts with Broad-Tipped Tips - Affordable and excellent ranged strength benefit!

Toktz-ket-xil - Excelent ranged defence for a minor attack penalty that is ranged. Not a bad trade-off. A Ring of Life - Mainly for the lack of other things to add. The ring could go badly wrong and I've got some pricey stuff. I might replace it with an archer's rings if I ever decide to purchase one.

Here is my inventory of what I've got when I get out from the bank: 2 Ranged and 2 Super Defense Potions. They are the mainstay of my journeys. I save and replenish after you feel the effects of your last dose wear off. 16 Monkfish - My go-to food to start off with. After eating, I replace these with bones. 1 gp/50 nats/Fire Staff I am able to stack all non-stackable objects and if I want more Nats (I never go through many), the Aviansies are more plentiful.

Trollheim Teleport - Well, in order to access Trollheim Teleport, you must go to the God Wars Dungeon. These inv. slots are replaced by Adamantite Bars as well as Broad-Tipped Bolts. Mithril Grapple – To get into Armadyl's Esyrie (and pretending I'm Luke Skywalker). Varrok Tele-Tab – For easy access in the Grand Exchange to sell me things. Ten Bones to 10 Peaches Tabs to replenish my stock of food after eating the monkfish.

Like I said I'm able to last for 8 does of Ranged Potion (my defence level never gets down to the lowest point - Super Defence Potions are cheap to buy anyway). I usually find a clue three out of four runs and I typically complete it before the next run with the hopes of having another. I typically can get my kill count to around 125 within the cheap RuneScape gold span of 1 run. That gives me about 325k in profits.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike