0 like 0 dislike
asked in Amazon AWS Forum by (100 points)  

After the last update regarding friend trading, in RuneScape gold which you can trade more with long term friends, I was thinking about starting a money transfer clan called Runescape Union. (Instead Western Union. It would allow money to be transferred quickly between two separate organizations. My plan is basically to allow this.

Normal clans could streamline the process by having one member serve as a secretary of finance, all members of that clan will become friends with that secretary. The secretary will also befriend members of exchange clans. The members of the exchange clan will be befriended by the secretary of clans from other clans.

Non-clan players may also choose to join the clans that exchange. Large amounts of money can then be traded. The system must be able to withstand RWT since the money has to pass through so many hands. What does this sound like?

Since 2005 when I first began playing this game, I have been going between the two. Although I was always a pker I always enjoyed it. But, once the wilderness had gone, I could not get back to it due to all the EP% or other such things.

I decided that I would give my account 40 defence membership and let the rest of you have fun playing this game. I have not completed many quests as I was looking to kill certain of the most fun ones. I'd rather kill something, or make decent money.

Cannonballs to maximize efficiency are the product I'm currently creating. Do you have a other ideas? Can I create more GP by using coal once it gets to 60 mining? Or is cannonballs still the best option? How would my stats be to get 40 defense and ever PVP? I'm thinking full Rune Should I raise defense or simply not aim for anythign and take part in the game? Thank you to everyone who has responded. I just want to enjoy the game, and not worry over lvls or money.

In three parts, I'll outline the details and the issue. It will take a large collective effort to stop price manipulation, but it will bring an end to the oppression perpetuated by the merchanting clans. I hope to pass down this lesson to you, and to the next generation  cheap RS gold of players who need it!

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike