0 like 0 dislike
asked in Amazon AWS Forum by (100 points)  

To me Superstars are the trendier option vs. I view GG the same for sneakers. This version is made in leather and stands out for the colours that are characteristic of the basketball scene, with mesh inserts that add an extra sportswear feel. Francy sneakers in leopard print pony skin, The sporty look of our Francy sneakers is updated thanks to the choice of premium materials and exclusive details.

Style them with a sweatsuit or a t shirt and leggings. To answer that question simply, they Golden Goose Shoes go with EVERYTHING. Yes, handcrafted and not mass produced which leads to the higher price tag. However, you definitely have to be more careful with them as scuff marks show up a lot quicker than with traditional Superstar sneakers.

You will feel the revolution from the very first moment you put them on. 5 or 40mm so its more elevated than the Superstars with a heel height of 1 or 25mm. Hand crafted treatments and glamorous details define the selection of sneakers with the GGDB star, combining the essence of Venetian craftsmanship with sneaker culture.

There are not thousands of the same styles on the market to buy. Men's Limited Edition LAB snake print Super Star sneakers with purple heel tab, We take our idea of style to a new Golden Goose High End level with our sneakers. There are not thousands of the same styles on the market to buy.

As youve probably noticed from looks like this and this, Ive come around. Do they wear well Can they handle the snow ice rain This goes hand in hand with the well made question but in my opinion they do wear well. I have a few neutral pairs and one flashy pair.

This Ball Star design, made of leather, bursts with colour thanks to the fuchsia star combined with the sky blue heel tab, both with a glossy finish. In this version of our Super Star sneakers, we have experimented with a blend of 3 different fabrics smooth leather, mesh and suede.

I decided to give Golden Goose one last chance As soon as I put them on, I knew I had finally found a winner. Women's Limited Edition LAB glitter animal print Super Star sneakers, We take our idea of style to a new level with our sneakers. I think if youre going to spend a lot of money on a shoe, and its going to add a bit of playfulness to an otherwise boring outfit, it should be a bit of a statement The great thing about Golden Goose sneakers is that they come in hundreds of colors, fabrics, leathers, sizes, and styles.

Starter Golden Goose sneakers in leather with suede heel tab, The Starters are the most minimalist style by Golden Goose the sole of these shoes is constructed with techniques used for casual wear, creating a parallel between sneakers and everyday shoes. We tell stories, highlighting the uniqueness of each one of us.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
Welcome to Discussion Forum where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.