0 like 0 dislike
asked in Amazon AWS Forum by (100 points)  

Do I think they are worth it If you wear sneakers at least once a month, then yes. I definitely recommend GGDB sneakers. I have found that SSENSE, Net a Porter, mytheresa. The next reason I think golden goose sneakers are worth the money is because they are so insanely comfortable. I didnt even have to break mine in from day 1 they felt amazing. As you can see in these photos, I wear mine when were traveling all the time because these Golden Goose Sneakers are days I know Ill be walking around a ton and I want to be comfortable.

This model features a two tone upper in white leather on the sides and copper suede on the top. This model features a crackle effect leather upper with metallic heel tab and star with purple glitter. This iconic style is offered in a girly version that has been given a sporty touch with the glittery section at the top of the upper and a mesh side section.

Ive never found a shoe SO comfortable that you can literally wear it all day long and never get sore feet or blisters. You cant put a price tag on that yall If you have a job where youre on your feet all the time or if youre going on a trip with tons of walking, the golden goose sneaker will be your best friend.

This model features a pony skin star, laminated gold heel tab and foxing with sparkly silver finish. This model features an upper with a camouflage pattern, contrasting green flash and glittery tongue. PURESTAR white sneakers, After studying and researching the best technologies on the market, we decided to make the PURESTARs top performing, elevating the idea of everyday sneakers.

If you are a half size, Golden Goose recommends sizing up a whole size. If you Golden Goose buy your size thinking you can exchange it later, chances are they may be sold out when it comes time to return them because there are so many limited amounts made. This dedicated Golden Goose post is long overdue as many of you know how much I love my Golden Goose sneakers and just how often I wear them. Theyre my absolute favorite shoes EVER.

Ball Star Golden Goose Tennis sneakers with glittery star and leopard print heel tab, Basketball heritage is a recurring theme in the world of Golden Goose, expressed through sneakers with a varsity style retro look. This goatskin leather Ball Star style also expresses the brand's animal inspiration and femininity with its glittery GGDB star and leopard print heel tab.

Id say on average they cost around 500 a pair. Despite me understanding why my girlfriends raved about these shoes, I still couldnt get over the fact that they cost over 500. A statement of lifestyle and self expression, the Yeah sneakers by Golden Goose tell their story through a patchwork of fabrics, weaves and colours.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
Welcome to Discussion Forum where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.