0 like 0 dislike
asked in MySQL Database Forum by (100 points)  

To MMG Mod: You time ago said something about Thirdscape:"We are actually developing a brand new game mechanic. I can't give much away however it could be an entire game on  RuneScape gold its own, or just an ability or both, but who is sure [laughsThe moderator laughs. This will be available to members and for no cost. However, it should be this year hopefully, needs to be awesome however. It's an exciting feat and no one has accomplished it before, so I won't divulge the details.

"Basically we had intended to make this our 2010 game. But we chose to add it to our game.

These are my questions: What are your plans currently in this regard? This is still on track, and it looked great when I last saw it. When can we expect it to arrive? It will be soon. Will we be told about it when it happens? It's unlikely you will be able miss it. Mod MMG: Yes the new game mechanic and skill will be F2P.

I cannot define what the new ability will be, other than that it isn't sailing.
The fourth premise declares that it is completely different from current techniques or popular thought and has never been done it before.

Evidence (RSOF QF13-14-745-602795455, Mod. MMGQ&A): Although it's true that no one has ever been close to guessing the new skill before, it's likely that it's because it's never previously been attempted. (About ThirdScape) I don't want to divulge it however because it's a lot of fun and nobody has ever done it before, so we're sort of keeping it close to our chest. Specific Assumptions- Extending existing information that might not be relevant to new skills.

First, Jagex's trademarks Never Ending and Infinite Dungeon (or Dungeon Master) are thought to be related to this new skill. Evidence: The trademarks for the two games were filed in March 2009 (source), prior to the announcement of ThirdScape's Dungeon Master (source), before ThirdScape's announcement in May 2009. (source). Mod Korpz answered a question about FunOrb by stating that they were not related to it.

My account getting suspended was a blessing from God. I am living a very joyful college experience as I am now at the end of my third year. I attend the church every Sunday, and I spend time with my family. I wanted to bomb the head quarters of this game company but I don't think that voilence will solve this. The people are being killed by Runescape.

This thread is intended to be a discussion. In the beginning, I will ask the question and respond by stating my own perspective. To simplify things I'll use the  buy RS gold term Pf2P to refer to pure play for free. This is a player who has never been a member of RS.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
Welcome to Discussion Forum where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.