0 like 0 dislike
asked in MSSQL Database Forum by (100 points)  

The Limited Edition LAB sneakers take this concept to a new level. Camouflage Slide sneakers with glittery insert. Our perfect imperfection is what makes our sneakers special thanks to the exclusive finishes that give them Golden Goose Slide their characteristic aged effect.

High-top paneled buffed leather, suede, and twill sneakers colorblocked in black and grey. White Starter sneakers with light blue heel tab. The metropolitan design of our Francy sneakers updates its style in this limited-edition LAB version with python-print leather upper and silver glitter inserts.

To play it safe you can always order both sizes and send back the one that doesn't fit best. Gold-tone logo stamp and signature suede star applique in grey at outer side. Logo printed in white Golden Goose Sneakers at black suede heel tab. Foam rubber midsole in off-white featuring graphics printed in black and yellow, smudging, and logo embossed at heel.

The metropolitan design of our Francy sneakers updates its style in this limited-edition LAB version with python-print leather upper and silver glitter Golden Goose inserts. Terrycloth and leather lining. They're my absolute favorite shoes EVER. When it comes to value for money, this will depend on your opinion of distressed clothing.

Padded collar. The internet was in an uproar over the shoes and many critics - both in the fashion industry and from anti-poverty movements - scored Golden Goose for its apparent mockery of the urban poor by making a tone-deaf fashion statement with its footwear.

Super-Star sneakers in leather and suede with openwork star. Rubberized logo patch at tongue and heel tab. Even during my first walk around town, I received no blisters or cuts on the sides of my feet or the heels. We have taken the world of basketball as our inspiration, referencing icons of the past and the sneakers that have made their mark on history.

A statement of lifestyle and self-expression, the Yeah. Perforated detailing at sides. Both can be tied loosley; I have a tutorial saved on my Instagram highlights under GGDB. Thanks to Reeses and our many daily walks, I've been wearing sneakers now more than ever.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
0 answers
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer
0 like 0 dislike
1 answer