0 like 0 dislike
asked in Teradata Database Forum by (100 points)  

I am with you when they can mention other things and not this something iffy I might be wrong sure but so strange to me feel like they alluded to the subject which is very worrying to me really seeing as they said a lot of other stuff. They have not mentioned if the skins folks have bought will probably carry over. I'm kind of amazed they have not announced this yet; vogue is a huge deal for a lot of people in PSO2 Meseta . I'm kind of surprised they haven't announced this yet; fashion is a massive deal for a whole lot of people in PSO2.

Yea that part worries me because its a whole different game. It could be a disaster if new content is on NGS where you need to start over and lose your advancement, but still have the capability to play the old content. For why idk. It may work if they had innovative articles on either side that keeps you interested in both sides. They are aware of the money at stake and are likely worldwide release so im sure they have a program. Either way afaik nothing like this has ever been tried before so it'll be interesting to see how they opt to do it.

My main concern is based on that release date it feels like NGS will come out shortly after the release of episode 6 which means NA gamers might have to select between playing/learning the new content and mechanics that come with event 6 but being behind in NGS when you are done or skipping it and jumping straight into NGS... The reality is they will say none of that carries more; NA has been mined for cosmetics thus 2-month turning at twice the content load each at breakneck. They would not do something dumb like mention this ancient. That would cause people not to do ANYTHING till NG came outside / respond accordingly!

Or really smart if they did announce it would transfer over then more people would invest money on the sport for the future growth to utilize. Since these scrapes are limited in rotation people would devote to get a nice dress from the new sport. Not especially saying it will make people not invest money... Bad idea to remain silent. Can't really horde AC/SG for something that  PSO2 buying meseta is probably over a year from launch when afaik both SG/AC expire after a year old redemption/purchase so that Sega doesn't have to pay taxes on them in JP.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

No related questions found